Vellum invitations are now trending!
This wonderful translucent, semi-transparent (but not clear) material, which gives your wedding invitations an elegant hazy look. Paired with regular cardstock material, and few other trimmings, such as ribbon, belly bands, seals and twine can produce marriage invites which are effortlessly romantic and guaranteed to wow your guests.
We have created a range of floral vellum wedding and party invitations, many of which can be customised to your requirements to match your marriage and colour theme.
What is Vellum Paper?
Modern vellum is made Cotton and wood pulp and is suitable for many printing processes. Tradtionally vellum was used to layer over other materials, but we have now been printing directly onto the material, giving limitless creative ideas for producing invitations.
How we use Vellum in creating wedding invitation?
1) Vellum can be used as an additional optional extra for almost any invitation
2) Being semi-transparent, vellum is suitable for one sided printing only
3) Vellum can be foiled onto to produce gold foiled letterpressed invitations
4) Though envelopes or pocket invitations can be made using vellum, we must bear in mind that the glue or adhesive used will be visible
5) Vellum overlays can be created to serve any purpose, whether printed directly onto with image, graphic or text.